Mon, Nov 20|
Simpson Events Center
November 2023 Meeting: Beesgiving!
Join us for annual Beesgiving celebration! It's a hive of activity where our members come together to share the sweetness and close of the season. At this potluck event, our busy bees can sign up to bring their favorite dishes, while also showcasing their beekeeping wares! Don't miss it!
Time & Location
Nov 20, 2023, 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
Simpson Events Center, 307 Cultivation Cir, Monroe, NC 28112, USA
About the event
Not only are we having an amazing potluck BeesGiving, but we are also holding member vendor tables. This gives everyone an opportunity to show off their wares and help others shop for Christmas. You must be a current member to participate in this event.
Here are the highlights:
- This event is a potluck, sign up sheet is linked here.
- To have a vendor table, please fill out the form here. Sell your honey, bee products, nucs, bee equipment, bee crafts. Must be bee related.
- Please remember we are voting on our by-law changes as well as open board positions.
You may nominate someone for the following positions here:
- Vice President
- Technical Director
- 4H/FFA Director
- Education Co Chair 1
- Education Co Chair 2
Currently, we have nominations for the following:
- Vice President- Trish Thompson
- Treasurer- Julia Mercabi
- Technical Director- Joel Horne
- 4H/FFA Director - Jessica Wilson
- Education Co Chair 1 - Dwight Lauer
- Education Co Chair 2 - Karla Godfrey
We can’t wait to see everyone and share this special event.